Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 13 June 2011

I am poorly!

I think I may have been working myself too hard lately... and getting way too little sleep, coupled with the fact that Cameron had 'baby tonsilitis' the other day, I am crossing my fingers and toes that my sore throat isn't in fact full blown adult tonsilitis! I often get tonsilitis, but I really cannot afford to be ill right now! I have so much work still to do and I have started flat hunting and it is proving a lot tougher than I thought it would...

It is not looking good, however, as every time I swallow, it feels like tiny knives are stabbing my throat. I have started having trouble eating anything other than ice cream (sounds fun, actually leaves you feeling weak and grumpy), and have just officially lost my voice!

Bad times! Any home remedies for sore throats??



1 comment:

  1. Echinacea tea with a squeeze of lemon and a teaspoon of agave syrup! Works AMAZINGLY well! Also sage drops (little sage sweets you can get from pharmacies) and raw garlic mixed in your food! And paracetamol of course :) I hope you feel better soon xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...